Menu

Apple Watch 5 Black (refubrished)

Apple Watch 5 black refurbished - used, post-lease Apple smartwatch refurbished
  • Apple Watch 5 black refurbished - used, post-lease Apple smartwatch refurbished
Model: Apple Watch 5
Bateria: 296
Gwarancja: 3 miesiące
Full specification
Color
Color
Envelope size
Visual condition
Free courier delivery
14 days for a refund
€169.00

How does it work?

electronics with a warranty
Jak nowa tylko lepsza

Oferujemy Ci urządzenia elektroniczne, które wyglądają i działają jak nowe. Kupując urządzenia refabrykowane oszczędzasz do 50% i wybierasz produkty 100% ekologiczne.

99% Zadowolonych klientów

electronics with a warranty Jak nowa tylko lepsza

Frequent questions

Czym jest Luxtrade?
Dlaczego warto kupować
urządzenia od Luxtrade?
Czy są to oryginalne produkty?
Czym jest Luxtrade?

Luxtrade to lider rynku sprzedaży telefonów z drugiej ręki w Polsce. Tworzymy bezpieczne środowisko zakupów elektroniki z drugiej ręki, poprzez rygorystyczne testy, długie gwarancje, serwis gwarancyjny i pogwarancyjny, szybkie zwroty lub wymiany oraz doskonałą obsługę.

Dlaczego warto kupować urządzenia od Luxtrade?

Luxtrade to szeroki wybór urządzeń topowych marek, najwyższa jakość, bezpieczeństwo zakupów, gwarancja nawet do 24 miesiący i perfekcyjna obsługa. A wszystko to w cenie nawet dwukrotnie niższej, niż nowe urządzenie. Jesteśmy największą firmą sprzedażową w branży recommerce, z własną siecią sklepów stacjonarnych w całej Polsce.

Czy są to oryginalne produkty?

Wszystkie produkty oferowane w naszym sklepie są oryginalne i pochodzą wyłącznie z legalnych źródeł oraz europejskiej dystrybucji. Spośród sprawdzonych telefonów topowych marek wyselekcjonowaliśmy urządzenia, które spełniają najwyższe standardy użytkowników: każdy telefon jest w 100% sprawny, atrakcyjny wizualnie i zawsze z gwarancją. Tylko taki telefon nazywamy TELEFONEM Z LUXTRADE.

Jak oceniamy stan wizualny poszczególnych urządzeń?
Jak dokonać zwrotu?
Co obejmuje gwarancja?
Jak oceniamy stan wizualny poszczególnych urządzeń?

Każde urządzenie przechodzi dwukrotnie rygorystyczny test 40 parametrów wizualnych i technicznych, podczas którego zostaje zakwalifikowany do jednej z trzech kategorii “klasa B”, “klasa A+”, “klasa X”.

Produkt klasy B

Urządzenie w poprawnym stanie wizualnym i technicznym. Produkt przeszedł zaawansowane 40-etapowe testy techniczne, jakościowe oraz funkcjonalne. Smartfon będzie nosił widoczne ślady użytkowania, takie jak zarysowania i wgniecenia.

Produkt klasy A+

Urządzenie w bardzo dobrym stanie wizualnym i technicznym. Produkt przeszedł zaawansowane 40-etapowe testy techniczne, jakościowe oraz funkcjonalne. Produkt będzie nosił drobne i naturalne ślady eksploatacji, takie jak lekkie zadrapania lub zarysowania.

Produkt klasy X

Urządzenie w wzorowym stanie wizualnym i technicznym. Produkt przeszedł zaawansowane 40-etapowe testy techniczne, jakościowe oraz funkcjonalne. Urządzenie klasy X idealnie nadaje się na prezent ze względu na jego wzorowy stan wizualny oraz techniczny.

Jak dokonać zwrotu?

Możesz dokonać zwrotu zakupionego urządzenia w ciągu 14 dni od daty otrzymania telefonu. Zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami klient dokonujący zakupu na odległość, poza salonem ma prawo do odstąpienia od umowy sprzedaży i zwrotu towaru bez podania przyczyny. Aby dokonać zwrotu wypełnij formularz zwrotu i odeślij go razem z urządzeniem na adres:

Luxtrade zwroty

ul. Rybnicka 13

43-200 Pszczyna

POBIERZ FORMULARZ ZWROTU

Co obejmuje gwarancja?

Gwarancja obejmuje wady powstałe z przyczyn tkwiących w sprzedanym produkcie. Gwarancja Luxtrade jest oparta na ogólnych warunkach gwarancyjnych producenta. Szczegóły gwarancji dla poszczególnych gwarancji TUTAJ

To urządzenie przeszło pozytywnie kontrolę 22 parametrów jakości:

Ocena stanu wizualnego
Bluetooth & WiFi
Ładowanie
Poziom baterii
Przyciski boczne
Wibracje
Wykonanie połączenia
Wyświetlacz
Aktywacja smartwatcha
Aktualizacja smartwatcha
Czujnik tętna
Akcelerometr
Żyroskop
Monitor snu
Płatność zbliżeniowa
Wysyłanie wiadomości sms
odbiornik GPS
Krokomierz
Barometr
Miernik prędkości
Odtwarzacz muzyki
Czyszczenie smartwatcha z zabrud

Informations

APPLE WATCH 5
32GB of storage will make sure you have all your important apps and data with you. Apple Watch 5 screen never goes out, displaying the current time. heart with ECG sensor.

bateria.svg

BATTERY CAPACITY
The best batteries on the market? It has to be LUXTRADE.

MORE PARAMETERS
Heart rhythm is a unique melody of life, which you check with the ECG sensor on Apple Watch 5. Monitor your health in concert.

PROFESSIONALLY TESTED
Inspections and tests allow us to "release" to the market, only devices in perfect visual and technical condition. Their functionality will delight you.

HEALTH
No more postponing physical activity "from Monday". - start your workouts today. Choose a discipline and Apple Watch 5 will select a personalized workout plan for you.

APPLE PAY
You don't need a wallet when you carry Apple Watch 5. Pay quickly and conveniently by bringing your wrist close to the reader.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
What do you need to get started on your smartwatch adventure? A mains charger. You'll find it in the package, along with your proof of purchase and warranty card.

iOS.svg

OPERATING SYSTEM
iOS - these three letters are a guarantee of the most secure operating system in the world.

CHARGING
Use the mains charger to quickly bring your Apple Watch 5 back to full power.

GRAY.png

Apple Watch Series 5

Meet Apple Watch 5 - a smartwatch with an always-on screen displaying the current time. It will perfectly take care of your health, allowing you to fully monitor your heart rate, thanks to the ECG sensor. Like the best personal trainer, it will select the optimal training plan for your chosen disciplines. It will encourage and motivate you to be active and present you with new challenges. Besides, it will let you answer calls and preview messages.

Always active screen

The design of the envelope consists of an aluminum frame with a ceramic back. The display is an excellent quality OLED matrix LTPO Retina Matrix, sheltered under a fine-tuned Ion-X glass, which is durable and robust. Choose the dial that best reflects your style. When choosing a wallpaper, let yourself be enchanted by the saturated color scheme and excellent contrast of the screen.

Practice, fight, set new goals

Exercise, fight, set new goals Taking care of your health and fitness will allow you to use a variety of applications on Apple Watch 5. Choose disciplines and the smartwatch will select a training plan. Close more activity rings and set increasingly ambitious goals. You can easily share your achievements with friends to motivate each other and exercise together.

ECG sensor on Apple Watch 5

Check your heart rhythm with the help of the ECG sensor. The constant monitoring will inform you of abnormalities and, if necessary, will call the appropriate services, precisely providing your coordinates.

pudełko www watch.png

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE KIT?

The offered set includes:

• Original watch,
  • Eco-friendly packaging (eco box),
  • Sports strap black for the black envelope, white for the others,
  • New usb cable (high quality replacement),
  • Proof of purchase,
  • Warranty card,

The set includes only tested accessories with CE and RoHS certificates, which guarantee full safety of use and trouble-free operation.

CAN I BUY OTHER ACCESSORIES?

At the bottom of the offer you will find an Accessories tab, which allows you to add to the set the preferred accessories of reputable companies. Using this feature you will gain time and free delivery of selected accessories.

Technical Specifications

Model Apple Watch 5
Bateria 296
Gwarancja 3 miesiące
Pamięć wewnętrzna 32GB
Kolor Czarny
Rok wprowadzenia na rynek 2019
Producent Apple
System operacyjny WatchOS 6
Rozmiar tarczy 40 mm
44 mm
Materiał korpusu Alluminium
Stal nierdzewna
Waga 40 mm Aluminium: 30,8g
40 mm Stal nierdzewna: 40,6g
44 mm Aluminium: 36,5g
44 mm Stal nierdzewna: 47,8g
Wymiary 40mm: 40x34x10,74
44mm: 44x38x10,74
Czas pracy baterii Do 18 godzin
Cellular Nie
Tak
mail-icon
By subscribing to the newsletter, you accept our   Privacy Policy. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Product added to wishlist